Tax law is a complicated affair that changes with each season. Through rigorous professional training and routine participation in industry briefings, we sustain mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations. This discipline enables us to offer a full range of tax planning, preparation, and support services.
Proactive planning is the key to minimizing your tax liability. We work with businesses and individuals to pay the least amount of tax required by law. A few of the strategies that we consider include:
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities to take advantage of lower income tax brackets
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another when it can yield a lower tax rate
- Deferring or eliminating tax liability through use of tax-advantaged investment vehicles
- Tracking all expenses eligible for itemized deduction
- Taking advantage of tax credits
Your unique circumstances will determine the strategies that we can employ to maximize the money you keep in your pocket.