Managing the employee payroll is not a simple matter of calculating the amounts due, writing checks, and handing them out. There’s a host of government reporting and recording keeping requirements that comes with the job. And there are adverse consequences if you get it wrong.
There are 5 good reasons for outsourcing this function:
You save money by letting the experts attend to the task efficiency and accurately.
You avoid penalties associated with payroll tax calculation errors or missed filing deadlines.
We handle employee questions and concerns, and research any issues they uncover.
You receive comprehensive reporting to help manage your business and attend to any special requirements.
You gain valuable time to focus on running your business.
We offer three payroll service options to meet the needs of different business owners and non-profit clients. All three services include:
- Vacation, sick, and personal day accruals and tracking
- IRS and State tax reporting plus Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) deposits
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports
- New hire file creation and reporting
- W-2, W-3, and 1099 preparation
The service option you choose defines how payments are processed:
- Comprehensive Payroll Processing Service: We manage the secure check processing and direct deposits
- After-the-Fact Payroll Service: You process all of the payments, and we post your payroll records and information into our data system and handle all of the other payroll functions.
- Online Payroll Processing: We provide access to our payroll system to enable you to enter employee hours and earnings. You print the payroll checks on your printer, and we process the direct deposits.
We also provide ad hoc services, such as Worker’s Compensation Audits, Unemployment Claims, Social Security Audits, Child Support Audits and Federal and State registration.